This role offers a true opportunity to become an integral member of the team. You will take full responsibility for the smooth running of our London office and assist with some aspects of our USA offices, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). It is vital that the Office Manager ensures the office is operating as effectively as possible on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including negotiating service contracts, reviewing back office business systems & processes, looking to implement upgrades (as signed off by the COO), while maintaining the more basic needs, such as changing lightbulbs, ordering stock and keeping all areas of the office clean and tidy. You will become the face of the office and the go to person, so it is really important that you are confident and a have a friendly welcoming nature whilst also knowing when to push back.
You’re great at:
- Running an agency office – you can talk to us about your previous experience (minimum 3 years) of being the glue that holds everything together
- Thinking logically, being confident in your opinion, whilst also listening to others
- Multi-tasking, you thrive with shifting priorities
- Being hands on, fixing things from climbing ladder to replace light bulbs, to trouble shooting IT issues
- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel (Formulas/Pivot tables etc.) ideally on a MAC
- Bringing a positive attitude to work with you every day
Extra awesome would be:
- Finance experience / maybe with SAGE or QuickBooks
- Buildings and Facilities management experience including office moves
- First aider / health and Safety qualifications
- Experience of working in the USA (payroll, associated taxes /sales tax etc.
Learn more about us on Twitter: @theupstager
If you have any questions please contact us on: email@example.com
Otherwise click the below link to apply, including a covering letter and CV.
- Your enthusiasm and drive is infectious
- You contribute positively to any situation
- You have stamina and resilience
- You lift the mood, energising teammates and clients
- You are proud and excited about what you do
- You love to engage!
- You assimilate information quickly
- You are constantly seeking to ensure upstage is adding value in ways that other agencies cannot
- You have a growth mindset and an ever expanding toolkit
- You bring creative solutions and lateral thinking
- You listen and always prepare accordingly
- You thrive when presented with a challenge
- You have a positive outlook, that you bring to work every day
- You don’t leave anything to chance. You know that small things matter to the big picture
- You are confident in your professional opinion and you share this with clients and colleagues
- You love being part of a diverse team, being supported and supportive
- Your have empathy with your colleagues and clients
- You own it!